Working on our own means we are all in need of the benefits and opportunities that getting together can provide. While the discussions and support through the online forums (facebook, e-group) are invaluable; the chance to meet up, pick each others’ brains, discuss our patients or techniques or simply socialise with our colleagues is both enjoyable and advantageous.
To provide an environment conducive to the furthering of the understanding and application of LCH treatment.
To provide a safe, supportive environment for therapists to air concerns, ask for help and network with colleagues.
This conference is open to qualified Curative Hypnotherapists and all licenced LCH practitioners, regardless of practical experience.
A mix of formal, structured and open discussion with scheduled social/free time has been found to be of most benefit to delegates, such as those summarised here. The day’s agenda will specify.
- Round-table discussion – a chance for all delegates to raise questions, ask for opinions or suggestions and to give their own comments, opinions, thoughts and ideas. Each delegate brings their own individual experiences of life and experiences, so no matter their level of experience in Curative Hypnotherapy, each has something to offer to their colleagues.
- Social/free time – during refreshment breaks and over lunch, the opportunity to network with colleagues or simply catch up with each other.
- Workshop – a chance to actively further your understanding, skills and abilities for the benefit of your patients and your business.
This is a one-day conference. The meeting will start at 09:30am and finish at 5.00pm.
It is anticipated that this conference will provide 6 hours of Continuing Professional Development. This CPD should be accepted by most professional organisation as proof of maintenance of standards required for membership.
This Grade II listed heritage conference venue is set in 10 acres of organically-managed gardens and woodland, yet in easy reach of Birmingham city centre and the motorway network.
- The fee for the day’s meeting is £95.00
[Discount for current student practitioners/ graduates of this College – £72.00]
- Full day’s training/CPD
- CPD Certificate
- Morning freshly baked cookies & hot/cold drinks
- Afternoon freshly baked cake & hot/cold drinks
- Free wi-fi
- Free parking
- Discount for current student practitioners/ graduates of this College will apply
Payment accepted via Credit card, Debit card, BACS & PayPal
Paying/booking signifies your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
09.30 Meeting starts
11.00 Refreshment break
14.45 Refreshment break
17.00 Meeting ends.
CHANGE A WORD, CHANGE THE MEANING
Changing just one word in a question can alter not just the whole meaning of the sentence but lead the treatment in far more productive directions. (Round-table Discussion)
HYPNOTHERAPY RESEARCH – THE FUTURE?
What is the value of current research into hypnosis/hypnotherapy? Would further research be to our benefit? If so what should it be, how would it work, what would we need to do? (Presentation followed by discussion)
Which questions indicate whether incidents are Causative or Confirmatory? Which details are required to establish the veracity or relevance of information gained? When and how can these progression questions be used? (Brainstorming session)
CAUSE OR TRIGGER WORKSHOP
Put the day’s discussions into use. Practical application consolidates the information, changing ‘information’ into ‘understanding’ and allows you to take what you have learnt during the day directly into your own consulting room. (Workshop)