In this volume David Lesser contrasts the different methods of using hypnosis in therapy, to explain the many and varied kinds of hypnotherapy available. He also looks at:-
- The limitations of self-hypnosis
- The uses of hypnosis in forensic investigation
- Post-hypnotic suggestions
- The relationship between hypnosis and the occult and
- Almost every other aspect of the subject of hypnosis.
Like his first book “Hypnotherapy Explained”, this book is illustrated with many case histories. It is written in an easy-to-read style and, while being a useful book for practitioners of Hypnotherapy, would be extremely helpful to anyone considering undergoing treatment or who may be interested in training to become an LCH therapist.