Terms & Conditions – © Hypnotherapy Training College
The Hypnotherapy Training College (HTC) undertakes to:-
- Provide training in safe and accessible premises.
- Provide training in an environment free from bias and discrimination and treat students with respect and equity.
- Provide opportunities to comment on the service provided, including access to a prompt and responsive complaints procedure.
- Make every effort to ensure that, when any learning takes place, the specific needs of individuals are taken into account.
- Ensure that feedback on requested written assignments is provided promptly and returned in person, by email, first class post (UK) or Airmail (overseas).
- Supply Completion Certificates at the conclusion of the Introductory (Homestudy) section, Practical Course and each Diploma Course Module, showing attendance record, assignments completed, supervised practice undertaken and CPD credits where applicable.
Students Accept That:-
- Written assignments are requested so that your progress and understanding can be monitored and suitable guidance and/or additional learning support be provided.
- Your behaviour, conduct and appearance will remain at a professional standard when attending a course and while at training venue.
- In deciding to enrol on a course with HTC, you have considered the implications of cost, time, commitment, lifestyle, ability, potential, career direction.
- You need to attend class, complete assignments, ask for help when needed and make a genuine effort to learn. It is your responsibility to notify course tutors of any difficulties or advise of any circumstances which may affect your studies.
- The use by students of own audio/video recording devices is not allowed in class and printed materials may not be reproduced without the formal written consent of HTC.
- All written and electronic materials become the intellectual property of the HTC.
- The HTC may need to contact you (and/or your employer/sponsor if fees not paid personally) with regard to issues such as attendance, conduct, progress etc. Such communication may be via telephone, letter, email, or other appropriate means.
- Because circumstances change, the HTC accepts no liability for the accuracy or otherwise of statements appearing in college materials nor will the college be responsible for any detriment suffered in reliance on them e.g. you should check with any professional organisation that you wish to progress onto that the training/qualifications obtained through HTC meets their specific entry requirements.
- The HTC may not be able to provide the services or training outlined in college materials in a range of circumstances, including: long-term illness of specialist tutors; industrial action; severe weather conditions; any circumstances which may affect the Health and Safety of staff or students. In such circumstances the HTC will endeavour to provide replacement venue/course.
- Graduate’s details may be shown on the online graduate listing page. You may request amendments or removal by completing the appropriate form.
- Use of the Lesserian™ trademark and/or tradename is permitted only by those who are legally licensed to do so.
We, the Hypnotherapy Training College, will do our very best to ensure that all our students have a successful and enjoyable experience. We are also committed to continuous improvement in our work. We recognise, however, that sometimes problems arise and we aim to resolve disputes, misunderstandings and complaints promptly, fairly, efficiently and effectively. Verbal grievances/complaints will be logged in the same way as formal complaints received. The College reviews these procedures annually, along with our course content, delivery and materials and we recognise that complaints can be used to improve our performance.
All tutors are expected to treat legitimate complaints seriously, with due confidentiality where appropriate, recognising that other tutors and/or students may need to be consulted to resolve the matter. We aim to resolve all issues amicably in as speedy and as full a resolution as is practicable, with the following procedure:
- Should a student wish to make a complaint or raise a grievance he/she should first discuss the matter with a tutor and attempts should be made to resolve the matter.
- If the matter remains unresolved the student should put the grievance or complaint in writing to the Principal.
- The Principal will investigate the matter and take steps to resolve the issues. A written reply will be made within ten working days of receipt of the complaint or grievance. If it is not possible to complete the investigation within ten working days the student will be informed in writing and a new deadline given.
Once training on a course or module of a course has begun, we will only consider refund requests in exceptional personal circumstances. All requests must be made in writing to email@example.com or Hypnotherapy Training College, POBox 10500, Birmingham B14 4WB.
If, however, you need to withdraw from a course before it begins, we will process refund requests as follows:
- If within 7 days of receiving the initial lesson/module of the Homestudy Section, you change your mind, you may return all course material to the College via 1st Class Recorded Delivery. If this is received in the condition in which it was originally sent to you, within the 7 days period, a full refund will be made.
- After this period, all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Practical Course, Conferences and other events:-
- Students who wish to cancel their enrolment more than 4 weeks before the start date will receive a full refund, less a £15.00 cancellation fee.
- Students who wish to cancel their enrolment less than 4 weeks before the start date should make their request in writing detailing full reasons for the refund request. Refund in whole or in part will be considered or transfer to alternative course date provided.
- No refund will normally be made if a student cancels their enrolment within 10 days of the start date.
- The Hypnotherapy Training College reserves the right to cancel courses under certain circumstances when a full refund of course fees will be made, or transfer to another course date offered.
- The HTC will refund in full if the Student is not accepted onto the course.
- As payment is usually made by the student module-by-module, and each installment is payable at the time of the first submission to each module, no refunds will be made.
- For any module paid for in advance, the student may advise the College in writing of their wish to withdraw from the training. In this case, all modules paid for but not yet begun will receive a full refund, less a £10.00 cancellation fee.
- All fees must be paid by the deadlines stated or training, attendance, written material may be lost or prevented.
- Payment of fees does not constitute acceptance of contract. The appropriate forms must be completed, any documentary evidence required must be provided where required/requested.
This constitutes a learning agreement between the student and the Hypnotherapy Training College and may be amended by additional signed papers. Applying to enrol on a course signifies acceptance of the above.