Working on our own means we are all in need of the benefits and opportunities that getting together can provide. While the discussions and support through the online forums (facebook, e-group) are invaluable; the chance to meet up, pick each others’ brains, discuss our patients or techniques or simply socialise with our colleagues is both enjoyable and advantageous.
To provide an environment conducive to the furthering of the understanding and application of LCH treatment.
To provide a safe, supportive environment for therapists to air concerns, ask for help and network with colleagues.
This conference is open to qualified Curative Hypnotherapists and all licenced LCH practitioners, regardless of practical experience.
A mix of formal, structured and open discussion with scheduled social/free time has been found to be of most benefit to delegates, such as those summarised here. The day’s agenda will specify.
- Round-table discussion – a chance for all delegates to raise questions, ask for opinions or suggestions and to give their own comments, opinions, thoughts and ideas. Each delegate brings their own individual experiences of life and experiences, so no matter their level of experience in Curative Hypnotherapy, each has something to offer to their colleagues.
- Social/free time – during refreshment breaks and over lunch, the opportunity to network with colleagues or simply catch up with each other.
- Workshop – a chance to actively further your understanding, skills and abilities for the benefit of your patients and your business.
This is a one-day conference. The meeting will start at 09:30am and finish at 5.00pm.
It is anticipated that this conference will provide 6 hours of Continuing Professional Development. This CPD should be accepted by most professional organisation as proof of maintenance of standards required for membership.
This conference will be held at Bournville College Conference Centre, 1 Longbridge Lane, Birmingham, West Midlands B31 2AJ.
This striking, gold, new building has been purpose-built to provide the perfect facilities and atmosphere for meetings and conference and is easily accessible from the motorway network (M42 & M5) and is on both local rail and bus routes.
- Full day’s training/CPD
- CPD Certificate
- 2-Course lunch
- Unlimited cups of various teas, coffee, hot chocolate, cordial
- Morning freshly baked cookies
- Afternoon freshly baked cake
- Free wi-fi
- The fee for the day’s meeting is £95.00
[Discount for current student practitioners/ graduates of this College – £72.00]
Payment accepted via Credit card, Debit card, BACS & PayPal
Paying/booking signifies your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.