Working on our own means we are all in need of the benefits and opportunities that getting together can provide. While the discussions and support through the online forums (facebook, e-group) are invaluable; the chance to meet up, pick each others’ brains, discuss our patients or techniques or simply socialise with our colleagues is both enjoyable and advantageous.
To provide an environment conducive to the furthering of the understanding and application of LCH treatment.
To provide a safe, supportive environment for therapists to air concerns, ask for help and network with colleagues.
This conference is open to qualified Curative Hypnotherapists and all licenced LCH practitioners, regardless of practical experience.
A mix of formal, structured and open discussion with scheduled social/free time has been found to be of most benefit to delegates, such as those summarised here. The day’s agenda will specify.
- Round-table discussion – a chance for all delegates to raise questions, ask for opinions or suggestions and to give their own comments, opinions, thoughts and ideas. Each delegate brings their own individual experiences of life and experiences, so no matter their level of experience in Curative Hypnotherapy, each has something to offer to their colleagues.
- Social/free time – during refreshment breaks and over lunch, the opportunity to network with colleagues or simply catch up with each other.
- Workshop – a chance to actively further your understanding, skills and abilities for the benefit of your patients and your business.
This is a one-day conference. The meeting will start at 09:30am and finish at 5.00pm.
It is anticipated that this conference will provide 6 hours of Continuing Professional Development. This CPD should be accepted by most professional organisation as proof of maintenance of standards required for membership.
This conference will be held at Woodbrooke Study Centre, 1046 Bristol Road, Birmingham, West Midlands B29 6LJ.
- Full day’s training/CPD
- CPD Certificate
- Morning freshly baked cookies & hot/cold drinks
- Afternoon freshly baked cake & hot/cold drinks
- Free wi-fi
- The fee for the day’s meeting is £95.00
[Discount for current student practitioners/ graduates of this College – £72.00]
Payment accepted via Credit card, Debit card, BACS & PayPal
Paying/booking signifies your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
Legalities and Responsibilities
- Public liability insurance. Professional Indemnity Insurance. Product Liability. Data Protection. Health and Safety. Codes of Conduct and/or Ethics – there are so many regulations, bodies and policies – which ones are necessary for a practitioner? Which ones might be useful? Which might be beneficial?
Getting from R to B
- What is the best way to get from R to B?
- Are there quick and accurate ways to achieve this specific information from each patient?
- Are there any dangers or pitfalls to be aware of?
Guided Think Tank
While every patient has their own understanding and interpretation of language and every symptom has its own unique causative information, there are some questions and explanations which can be used in all relevant situations. Knowing what they are and when they may be applicable can make the treatment process far more streamlined.
A chance for practitioners to find solutions to the situations they have, might or hope they don’t encounter, including strategies to prevent them and a well-stocked reservoir of tools and techniques to help deal with such situations should they arise. Attendees are encouraged to send in any examples of such experiences or concerns for inclusion in this segment and gain practical, relevant advice.
Detailed agenda will be sent with
confirmation of booking